Customer Services Department
Lapeer County CMH, through the Region 10 PIHP, offers a Customer Services Department to answer your questions about the public system for treating mental health and substance use disorders.
The Customer Services Department includes the Access Center, where you and other residents can request mental health and substance use disorder services.
Customer Service and the Access Center are open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. for telephone screenings and to provide information about the public mental health and substance use disorder system.
For general services information and telephone screening:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Lapeer CMH Customer Service
Sandy Warda 810-667-0500
Crisis help is available by calling these numbers 24 hours a day
Individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, or have difficulty speaking may connect with us through Michigan Relay Service (MRC) by dialing 7-1-1
Customer Service technicians can provide you with information that you have a right to receive. Customer Services can:
- Assist with local grievance and appeal process and the local dispute resolution process.
- Coordinate with your Recipient Rights officer or a Fair Hearing officer.
- Can provide a list of local service providers, organizations and individual practitioners with services they offer, languages spoken and their specialties.
- Provide access to annual reports, board of directorships, board meeting schedules, and board meeting minutes for the region.
- Provide you with Lapeer CMH organizational chart.
- Help with service choices and providers of mental health and substance use disorders
- Help with information and referral on Medicaid covered services within CMH