Citizens Advisory Council
The purpose of the Lapeer County Community Mental Health (LCCMH) CAC is to advise the Board regarding its administration, programs, and services. The comments and recommendations of the CAC are considered advisory and will not be interpreted as executive in nature.
- The LCCMH CAC consists of 13 members. Members may be persons served, family members of persons served, peer supports, or general community members.
- Members are recruited and appointed to represent all populations LCCMH serves.
- CAC Members who are program representatives are expected to be available to listen to concerns from their program participants.
- Program representatives are expected to provide reports and feedback from their program and program participants at the CAC meetings.
- The CAC will review and study various issues, and provide advisory recommendations to the Board. From time to time, the Board may request written recommendations and/or advice from the Council through the LCCMH CEO and/or their designee.
If you are interested in applying to the CAC, you can talk to Lisa Ruddy at 810-245-8550 for more information.