Lapeer County CMH Opportunites
Lapeer County CMH posts direct positions and receives online applications using the following link:
- MICS/Triage Clinician- Full Time
- Master Level Therapist/Clinical Case Manager- Full Time
- Master Level Therapist/Clinical Case Manager- Imlay City Clinic- Full Time
- Master Level Therapist/Clinical Case Manager- Imlay City Clinic- Part Time
- Master Level Therapist/Clinical Case Manager- Intensive Recovery Services- Full Time
- Master Level Therapist- Dialectical Behavioral Treatment- Part Time
Lapeer County Community Mental Health, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, complies with applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination including Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Contract Employment Opportunities at Lapeer County Community Mental Health:
Youth Peer Support Specialist
This position (YPSS) will act as a support and resource for youth with serious emotional disturbances (SED) who are receiving services in the behavioral health system. The YPSS will act as a key member of the treatment team by working with youth one on one or in group, supporting them in achieving goals through shared activities and interventions. YPSS will support youth empowerment by assisting youth in developing skills to improve their overall functioning and quality of life and working collaboratively with others involved in delivering the youth’s care.
COMPENSATION – Up to 20 hours per week - $12.70 to $15.63 per hour based on experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or equivalent. Must be between the ages of 18 through 26. Must be willing to self- identify as a person who has or is receiving mental health services as a youth and has lived experience.
Valid Michigan driver’s license required.
Background and Reference Checks will be conducted.
If interested in applying, please write or email:
Contract Management Associates
1570 Suncrest Drive
Lapeer, MI 48446