Provider organizations are the organizations that deliver public services for mental health and substance use disorders . The Organization List gives the addresses and phone numbers of these organizations.
Practitioners are the individuals who provide the services. The Practitioner List gives the details about the individuals who provide services in Lapeer County. The list includes the person's credentials, such as psychiatrist or psychologist; license number; clinical specialties, such as sexual abuse or bipolar disorder; cultural competencies, such as IV drug users or senior citizens; and language specialties in addition to English, such as sign language or Spanish.
The Practitioner List also indicates each person's general population specialty. The key follows:
- DDC=Children with developmental disabilities;
- SED=Children with serious emotional disturbances
- DDA=Adults with developmental disabilities;
- MIA=Adults with mental illness;
- SAC=Children with substance use disorders;
- SAA=Adults with substance use disorders);
Together, the Provider Organization List and the Practitioner List comprise the Provider Directory.
Provider Organization List
Provider Monitoring Summary Report Card FY 18/19