Programs & Services
Lapeer County Community Mental Health offers a variety of services and supports for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illness. Mobile Intensive Crisis Stabilization Services are available for adults and children needing short-term crisis services. Come in to Lapeer CMH during business hours if you are in need of Crisis Services or call the Access Services Line at 1-888-225-4447. The Access Services Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Evidence Based Programs available at LCCMH include:
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT)
- Assertive Community Treatment Program (ACTP)
- Psycho-Social Rehabilitation (PSR) Clubhouse
- Youth Peer Support (YPS)
- Trauma- Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Parent Support Partner (PSP) - Wraparound for Children
Therapy at LCCMH may include:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
Other therapeutic services may be offered as an adjunct to the primary therapy modality. These may include services such as art, music and drama.
Peer Support Services
Lapeer County Community Mental Health has peer support services available for most programs and services to help with your recovery journey.
Lapeer County Community Mental Health has been accredited by CARF for the following Programs and Services:
- Assertive Community Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Assessment and Referral: Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Adults)
- Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Intensive Family-Based Services: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
It is a policy of Lapeer County Community Mental health that no person, on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation, shall be discriminated against in employment, educational program, and activities or admissions.